Follow us on Twitter @IECSSproject to keep up with our latest project news and updates.
- We are now in Year 4 of the project
- We began conducting our third round of interviews in April 2017
- We released our Indigenous Findings Video. Click here for the video
- We presented our research at the Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences at Ryerson University in May 2017
- We redesigned our interview tool to include service maps for each individual family to better understand how they access supports inside and outside of their communities. We conducted our second round of interviews from March through December of 2016
- We released 3 policy briefs that are informed by our findings. Click here for details
- We presented our research at 3 conferences this year. Click here for details
- We interviewed 59 families with children born 2010 to 2014.
- We reviewed all of the interviews and consulted with community partners and developed 4 approaches to analysis
- We held a research team meeting at Ryerson University in August 2015 to share emerging findings with our research partners
- We conducted community consultations for planning and implementation of the research project.
- We held a 2-day research planning event at Ryerson University, May 5 and 6, 2014.
- We met with representatives of over 100 community organizations to ask for input and feedback on our research questions, design, and implementation strategy.